2013-10-21

Natta Cosme September Beauty Bag



Ops! >.< I have been disappear for almost 3 weeks due to I having my vocation after final exam and back to Kampar for campus event. Extremely tired weeks have been go through but this is the most happier sembreak I ever had for the pass 2 years. I will update the sembreak and the event planning shortly when I'm free! =D



Today, I want to share something that is cheap and worth to you. Girls always like cheap but worth and suprises right? Don't you? 



Now I reveal the secret! Tadaaaa! 
It's Natta Cosme Beauty Bag. This is the first time I'm subscribe to this beauty bag, the price of this bag totally impressed me because it is cheap and I'm willing to pay for a try. And this bag totally surprise me!! Will tell later =P

A total of 10 items inside the bag. I like every single item inside it because some items that I wish to try before so much!

The first is Naruko samples. I started to love Naruko's products after I've been using the Tea Tree Oil Out Night Jelly Mask, unbelievable effect!! Maybe my next post?? Haha
So when I saw Naruko's products inside it then I was so happy.


AM+PM All Day No Shine Sebum Balancer


Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out Toner


Egyptian Magic Cream

I wish to try this products long time ago but the price is too expensive for me so I haven't got a chance to try it until I get a sample from Natta Cosme! Yeah! Feel extremely happy! Egyptian Magic Cream is a all purpose skin cream which you can use it for hydrating, moisturise, itchy, sooth pain, and you can even use it on your lips and hair and wherever you want. Actually I don't like the scent of this product, seriously don't like it! And you feel greasy after apply it but keep calm, you can feel the effect after this. I really feel my face is very greasy maybe I apply to much. -.-


2 pieces of Sophie Monk Mask


1 piece of My Beauty Diary Mask


Kiss Lip Softsense


Placenta C Jelly [Mango Flavor]


Kiss Me BB Cream


A small gift


Love it? Purchase your here in RM19.90 [Postage Excluded]:







没有评论:

发表评论