2013-12-20

Back with Bloop Germ Blaster




Hi dearies !
Sorry for disappear for 2 months. I encountered some problems so I couldn't update my blog in this 2 months. I'm so sorry for that and I will stop update my blog from 26th Dec 2013- 6th Jan 2014 because I'm going to KOREA !! Yeah !! I'm so happy because Korea is a skincare and cosmetic heaven !! I am going to grab many many many skincare and cosmetic. Targeted 3CE, Nature Republic, Too Cool for Schoool and I forget what brand already =.= After my KOREA trip, I will host my very first giveaway !! Guess what? It might have something full-size skincare or cosmetic that I bought in KOREA ! Excited?? Or it might skincare  that you can't found and buy in Malaysia, it doesn't exist in Malaysia market !! Are you over excited now
?? Wait me after 6th Jan 2014, I will host a giveaway and update my 8 days 6 nights KOREA trip post but the post I will write in chinese. (Pardon me, my english is poor so I will only update in chinese)
So remember FOLLOW my blog so you won't miss my update !! Many exciting post coming soon !


I have been thinking for a period of time that can I transform my future review to Chinese? Sometime I found out that Chinese is more interesting and I can write more because my Chinese no limit but English got limit. And, I can write more about my feeling and thought. Furthermore, writing in Chinese is unfair to my Malay/Indian/Poor Chinese readers. I thinking what should I do now? Maybe my review post can write in Chinese and giveaway post I write in English. Can I?


Ohya~ During this 2 months, I had received many sponsored from many sellers but sorry to them because I can't update my blog. But I will update my blog very soon. Sorry and thank you for the sponsor !! =D

I think I gonna stop talking nonsense and back to the title.



Do you know BLOOP?

Bloop  is makeup made easy and represents a new generation of make-up to help women combat the highly demanding and competitive world. Thanks to its innovative packaging and technological advancement in product quality and texture, make-up has never been this fast and easy. bloop products are engineered by PASSION and LOVE.  With over 30 years of experience in the beauty industry and a global team of experts who supports and understands the desire and the commitment to develop one of the most innovative and amazing cosmetic lines for customers.


Bloop is launching a new range of products ! Guess what? It's a new series of Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels and call bloop GERM BLASTER. bloop GERM BLASTER is your HEALTH WARRIOR to kill bacteria and blasting 99.9% of Germs! It is essential for all of us to have one in hand as Pocket Monster to keep the germs away & create a hygiene environment!

The hand gels is a mini or pocket size so you can bring it anyway and carry in your bag. Convenient ! 


5 types with pleasant scent & power to choose from:


DANCING GERM BLASTER Possess DANCE power to bash the GERMS. 


PROFESSOR GERM BLASTER Possess KNOWLEDGE power to kill the GERMS.


LOVING GERM BLASTER Possess LOVE power to destroy the GERMS.


FUZZY GERM BLASTER Possess FUZZY power to slash the GERMS.


TRAVELLER GERM BLASTER Possess TRAVEL power to teleport the GERMS.

 A single unit just cost RM4.90 !!


Single unit with an adorable holder cost RM12.90 each.

Now, you can  collect all 5 GERM BLASTER in one pack with one adorable hanger FOC !
Selling price at RM24.50 per pack.


Visit Bloop at:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bloopinc 
Instagram & Twitter: @bloopcosmetics
Website: www.bloop-bloop.com
Outlets: bloop @ Sunway Pyramid LG Floor Lot 1.65
@ Genting Highland First World Plaza, LOT F/L 2A.33 (Level T2A)




没有评论:

发表评论